Medela Contact Nipple Shields is an effective tool for professionals and moms to manage infants with latch-on problems, for moms with overactive let-downs or for flat, inverted and sore nipples. Medela Nipple Shields enable continued breastfeeding without interruption until these problems are resolved.
- For latch-on difficulties or flat/inverted nipples: To help continue breastfeeding
- Unique cut-out shape: Allows for more skin contact between mom and baby
- Available in different sizes (16, 20, 24 mm): Consult a lactation professional for assistance
- Made without BPA: All parts that come into contact with breast milk are not made with BPA
- Comes with case
This is an auhentic Medela product procurred directly from Medela SG.
Breastfeeding with Contact Nipple Shields
Medela Contact Nipple Shields offer a durable, comfortable and convenient way to make breastfeeding easier. These Medela nipple shields are designed to help mums breastfeed babies with latch-on difficulties by providing a larger, firmer target for latching. They can also be used to help mums with flat, inverted or sore nipples or an overactive let-down to breastfeed. The Contact Nipple Shields are specially designed and constructed to provide closer contact for your baby.
Benefits of Contact Nipple Shields
Medela Contact Nipple Shields protect your nipples during feeding and help your baby to latch on. The special shape offers high skin contact. The 100 per cent BPA-free shields are available in three sizes and come in a practical storage box.
- Available in three sizes: 16mm, 20mm and 24mm
- Unique cut-out shape allows a high skin contact between you and your baby
- Enables breastfeeding despite latch-on difficulties or sore, flat or inverted nipples
For more information on how to use nipple shields, check out Medela's article here.
- Includes: 2 x Nipple Shields with Case
- Made of thin silicone