Our superstar cardigan that is cleverly designed for multi functional use: as light wrap for maternity, as a nursing cover and as a regular cardi (when non pregnant).
Designed with subtle yet well-thought functional features for maternity and breastfeeding use, this stylish super light-weight zen-looking heather grey ribbed-knit cardi is a versatile and fundamental addition to any pregnant or nursing mom's wardrobe. The careful considerations put into creating this MEV design:
- the left and right front panels of the cardigan are created at wider-than-normal widths so each panel can be fully extended to function as a nursing cover and sufficiently shield baby and mummy's chest while breastfeeding.
- camouflaged button-and-loop construction so each front panel may be fastened to the opposite chest to create a secure cover when breastfeeding.
- crafted in a soft, breathable knit, this maternity and nursing top is the perfect layer for not so hot and not so cold days. Throw it over your tank, tee or bandeau top for a light cover.
- with its stylish drape and luxuriously soft hand feel, this cardi offers versatile use, from pregnancy to post nursing. Watch our video for multiple ways of wearing the Sangha Wrap.
- Designed for maternity, nursing / breastfeeding use.
- Features button & loop on the inner construction to transform the garment to a breastfeeding cover.
- Neckline nursing access.
- Read about our Nursing Systems.