Avant garde, asymmetric dress design that defies conventional maternity looks. When MEV designed and launched this asymmetric drape styling in 2010, it was the first of its kind in maternity wear. No one could tell it was a maternity dress that also concealed special breastfeeding openings! This original sleeveless maternity dress version of the Goddess Drape will take you from work to dusk, 9 to 5 .. and beyond. The keynote of this dress is the dramatic, draped overlay with fluid gathers cascading from the shoulders and neckline, and sweeping down to one side of the hemline. Beneath the fluid overlay is an inner A-line silhouette that will fit through your pregnancy and many post partum body shapes.When it comes to avant-garde asymmetrical design, MEV's Goddess Drape trails the blaze ....
See who's been wearing the Goddess Drape Dress: Click Here
- Designed for X.tended maternity and nursing/ breastfeeding use.
- Pleats detailing along front neckline.
- Asymmetrical overlay camouflaging nursing access on inner body.
- Knee length.
- Vertical-front nursing access.
- Read about our Nursing Systems.