The Trail-Blazer. When MEV designed and launched this asymmetric drape styling in 2010, it was the first of its kind in nursing wear apparel. No one could tell it was a breastfeeding top. This is a long-sleeved version of the popular, asymmetric Goddess Drape design.
The keynote of this design is the dramatic, draped overlay with fluid gathers cascading from the shoulders and neckline, and sweeping down to one side of the hemline. Beneath the fluid overlay is an inner A-line silhouette that will fit many body shapes. When it comes to avant-garde asymmetrical design, MEV's Goddess Drape trails the blaze ....
- Designed for nursing / breastfeeding use.
- Pleats detailing along front neckline.
- Asymmetrical overlay camouflaging nursing access on inner body.
- Vertical-front nursing access.
- Read about our Nursing Systems.