A casual everyday nursing bra that has all the premium features that belie its price-tag! Our prettiest basic bra - the Cross-Front Luxe Maternity and Nursing Bra in premium cotton. The basic navy is given an uplift with a silvery-grey lace trim along the neckline. Designed especially by our team of nursing mothers at MEV, this everyday bra is constructed with thoughtful details that make it a top-notch everyday nursing bra at an unbeatable value.
Save over 25% for Cross-Front Luxe Maternity-Nursing Bra in a bundle purchase.
1) Premium Light-Weight Fabric: we have deliberately used a premium, light-weight cotton spandex jersey knit that feels buttery soft and smooth - a premium quality that belies its price-tag. The light-to-touch fabric is at once sturdy yet remarkably stretchy so it provides sufficient “give” in its fit. The result? Enveloping support without a tad of constriction.
2) Natural Cotton Fibre: Cotton is our choice of fibre for its ability to absorb moisture with ease - a critical feature for moms who are nursing. Cotton is very durable and tolerates being washed frequently, a requirement that must be met for this daily bra.
3) Non-Wired Supportive Underbust Band: a special, ultra thin and malleable elastic is used in the underbust band for flexible tensile support. At 3/4 inch width, the band is sufficient without being necessarily bulky.
4) Reinforced Neckline for Pull-Down Nursing: the cross over front neckline is reinforced with camouflaged, thin elasticized bands that are supple and stretchy. This invisible reinforcement is designed to withstand high frequency usage at the neckline.
5) Fine Details. Delicate and soft stretch lace trim applique along neckline for a touch for prettiness.
6) Double-lined front with pockets to hold removable breast pads (not included).
Size & Fit (measure the fullest around your bust):
S: 34-36" M: 36-38.5" L: 38.5-41" XL: 41-43.5"
- 95% Cotton & 5% Spandex
- Fine quality breathable cotton jersey knit
- Pockets for bra-cup inserts
- Moderate support
- Pull neckline aside to directly breastfeed.