MEV's best-selling city chino shorts for pregnancy (and after too). Designed at just the right inseam length for an urban look. Crafted with style, comfort and functionality in mind, these maternity shorts are part of the Comfy Sateen range utilising a luxe blend of cotton sateen and spandex.
These shorts, in a neutral khaki print, feature :
1) Jersey knit waistband that may be worn be over the belly or rolled down to sit at the hips as desired. While the fully flexible waistband may be worn either way, we recommend that the best optimal use is to wear the waistband folded beneath the belly for support.
2) When folded-over, the waistband sits snug at the hips, giving subtle support at the under curve of the belly and around the lower back. The under-belly application will allow usage till full-term and beyond. Perfectly wearable postpartum as shown on our model!
3) Made with 97% cotton and a blend of spandex, these shorts are designed for pure comfort. The touch of spandex allows the pants to stretch and conform for optimal fit as needed.
4) Sateen finish and cuff hem detailing adds a subtle touch of luxe and urbanised look.
5) Features deep-slanted front pockets.
Inseam:XS - 2.5"
S - 2.75"
M - 3"
L - 3.25"
XL - 3.5"